HOW YOU CAN HELP
BLACK POWER BLUEPRINT
Uhuru Foods & Pies supports the Black Power Blueprint, a black-led self-determination project in St. Louis, MO. The Black Power Blueprint is working to overturn the deep poverty and oppression faced by the African community of St. Louis’ northside through political and economic power in the hands of African working people.
We are in the process of funding and coordinating the opening of the Uhuru Jiko Commercial Kitchen in St. Louis, an outdoor event space and the African Independence Workforce Development Program.
Contact us by calling 888-519-4022 for a product list and if you would like to carry our pies.
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT US
- Virtually volunteer: To learn more, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Sign up to volunteer in person.
- Let us know the names of shops, cafes and grocery stores that can distribute our products as soon as it is safe.
- Share, share, share all Uhuru Foods & Pies emails, Facebook posts and other social media
- Like our Facebook pages and check them often to find new ways to support Uhuru Foods & Pies and get updates:
Oakland Facebook Page and / or St. Pete Facebook Page