SELL UHURU PIES TO FRIENDS, FAMILY, COWORKERS
WHY SELL UHURU PIES?
Selling Uhuru Pies to your friends and family is one of the best ways you can support the Black Power BluePrint and share a delicious holiday tradition at the same time.
Grow the Uhuru Pies network by setting up a pie tasting and selling pies to people you know.
SIGN UP TO BECOME A SELLER
SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO TO SELL UHURU HOLIDAY PIES ARE
- Sign up TODAY! Set up your Personal Pie Selling Page.
- Talk with your friends, co-workers and colleagues.
- Hand out postcards at your job, church, school or other organization.
- Put an announcement in your group’s newsletter.
- Put up posters in the lunchroom or common area.
- Send out an email or an Evite or Facebook announcement about Uhuru Pies.
- Organize coworkers to come to a pie tasting with sample tastes of Uhuru Pies.
- Ask people to DONATE A PIE. Everyone you know can buy one or more pies that Uhuru Pies will donate to a local charity that is serving holiday meals to those in need.
- Promote the fact that they are made from scratch with all natural ingredients and taste delicious!
- Pick a day to help sell these pies with your friends or group at our distribution sites.
GETTING YOUR PIE ORDERS
- Forms are available to record your sales HERE or ask people to go to your personal Pie Seller page and select “Buy Pies from this Seller.”
- Orders of 10 or more pies can be delivered on the day you request to your office or site, or you can arrange to pick them up. Other delivery arrangements can often be made. Let us know in advance of your pickup/delivery needs and approximate order. Final orders can be submitted up until 2:00 pm two days before the day they are needed. For example, if you want a pie on Tuesday, you must order it by Sunday at 2:00 pm.
- All orders must be pre-paid online or in cash/check (check payable to “Uhuru Pies”).
WAYS TO SUBMIT YOUR ORDERS
- PHONE: Call us at 1-800-578-51571-888-519-4022 and leave a message with your order: the total number of each type of pie, date/time for delivery or pickup.
- IN PERSON: Bring your orders to the Uhuru Kitchen or any Uhuru institution in your area. Get a seller’s order form HERE.
- ONLINE: Select your location (St. Petersburg or Oakland) and then buy pies!
- Send emails to: email@example.com@uhurupies.org.
WHAT SELLERS ARE SAYING
Selling Uhuru Pies is a way for me to help the Uhuru Movement, while also providing amazing holiday food to the community. It’s a win-win!
I am a public school teacher and am excited to be a part of reparations and support reclamation of African economic and cultural freedom!!
Uhuru Foods and Pies is poised for explosive development to benefit African people for liberation and self-government. This translates to a vision of a world without the colonized and the colonizer. Uhuru Pies are POWERfully delicious.